communicate

hiddenfreedoms@yahoo.com

7.8.13

visions on board


Z and I have been soaking in our visions lately.
at night as we lie in bed we talk about our dreams.
i imagine them floating above our heads.
we write down goals, make plans
and find images aligned with our visions
and feel this excitement welling up in our bellys.

it is hard not to want it all to happen NOW
but the universe has a better way.
right now is the time for preparation.
to learn what we will need to know for the times ahead.
to grow our sweet baby.
to grow close as a family.
it all is happening as it should.

each day i am writing down my intentions
and tonight we are finally making our vision board.
it is so magical and new for me to have this life partner
that has the same endeavors as me and the skills and knowledge i long for.
he is my soulmate
the person i have been waiting to travel through this life with.

are two big dreams are to move to land and live off this land.
this is a broad concept and time will narrow it.
secondly, to travel as a family in a van
a few months at a time.

a blog i often read foxlane
is so inspiring in both of these aspects.
the family lives in Australia and is and has done both.
they have a book out about their time caravaning
called vantastic.
they also recently posted a small film about this.
they are worth checking out.
they seem to have carved out a beautiful life and have inspired us.








No comments:

isolation-rainy windows-rock hunting- stick carving- mobile making-picture jumping- secrets-cedar wood, sandalwood, lavender, lemongrass, broken green leaves and baby twigs- open skies that fill my belly- duality- paths that never cross- the smell of knees- red wine, campfire tea-home roasted coffee, green smoothies, yellow delicious apples everyday, fever dreams- drinking from cantaloupes- medium format photography- renegade art- dirty knees- patches- stripes-plaster- diy- reality and daydreams switching places- digging clay- oscillating fans- dioramas- tree worlds- travel tree travelogues- carrots- memories of my father that crawl across the floor, up my arms and into my cheeks- captured images- captured thoughts on my nightstand-turtle homes- hopes- sweat from hard work- long bike rides and aching legs- brushing my teeth outside- dirty fingernails- ink on my hands- unfiltered thoughts- originality- creating from beginnings-mint fields in mist- empty canvases,tubes of paint and endless nights- screaming songs into the wind- sharing secrets with birds- puddles, creeks, streams, hidden worlds behind waterfalls- feather tattoos-looking through paper towel rolls- defying Murphy and his law- green and blue- tearing out pictures- "Ah, but I was so much older then,
I'm younger than that now."(bob dylan)- "I have tried in my way to be free"(leonard cohen)... knowing these words to my very core.- learning-exploring-learning-exploring-slowly moving and watching and experiencing all fully and within the ritual, catching my reflection as a little girl...