communicate

hiddenfreedoms@yahoo.com

21.8.13

::thoughts::


i have been quiet
still
tired
surrendering to this time i am not able to do what i use to be able to
surrendering to this changing body full of aches and pains
growing belly full of kicks and punches
sleepy eyes full of dreams and hopes
letting my partner take care of me as he so wonderfully does
so thankful that he loves to take care of me.

this journey has been challenging.
as the baby grows more and more floats to the surface 
and i am at times sad, mad, or hurt.
these emotions are overwhelming at times
but when i acknowledge them, search for their root
and gently pull them out
i become lighter then i was 
letting go and forgiveness 
are the tonic for these wounds.
recently i made the decision to contact someone and share my heart.
my intention was not revenge, not to hurt, not even for them
it was for me to release some pain and take a stand for myself.
to feel strong once again.
their response didn't matter although i will say
it helped to see that i am in a much higher state 
and a much better place.
i don't say this with ego, i say this as someone who has journeyed 
a long ways to get to this place.
it was such a moment of healing for me.
to see how far i have come, to see how much love i have
and to see that the other parties have nothing i desire.
 i am writing this because it truly was a pivotal moment for me.
it allowed me to close this chapter in my life with joy
and most importantly peace.
i am able to offer this person whom i almost let destroy my life
::forgiveness::
and feel no animosity towards him or the people he has chosen in his life.
rather i feel relief
it is time to face forward and be present
something i struggle with and yearn for.
i find i am able to do this when i:
-journal
-pray
-create
-am in nature
-am connecting with my daughter
-am connecting with Z

Z has begun his new job and we are grateful.
this allows us more momentum to move forward with our dreams,
spend more time together as a family and prepare for our little papoose.
we have our eyes set towards the Pacific Northwest and have been planting seeds
out there that we hope will grow into opportunities.
there is a possibility of relocating to northern california
to work and live on a educational, sustainable resort.
if it is where we are suppose to go, i trust all will work out.
we plan to convert a van into a traveling mecca 
and travel with the girls out west 
(this is how i envision such things)
:)
the little one will start piano this week and dance the following week.
i think it will be nice to get out more and watch her blossom in all her passions.
we found a wonderful mid-wife and will be having a water birth.
we are dreaming up our playlist and want to be surrounded by candles
loved ones and beautiful energy.
Z is going to play his guitar through some of the labor process too.
i feel peace as we await just 3 1/2 short months.
we have been spending time outdoors playing and
as the weather continues its perfection, camping is on the horizon.
 (matching tats me and Z might get)
and weekly nature exploration with pollywog as autumn reveals 
itself in all her glory.
i am beginning to create again too.
someone asked for me to do a painting for them
and i am starting a handmade baby clothing line for etsy and local marts.
god is good
i am blessed
wounds heal and hearts can love again

No comments:

isolation-rainy windows-rock hunting- stick carving- mobile making-picture jumping- secrets-cedar wood, sandalwood, lavender, lemongrass, broken green leaves and baby twigs- open skies that fill my belly- duality- paths that never cross- the smell of knees- red wine, campfire tea-home roasted coffee, green smoothies, yellow delicious apples everyday, fever dreams- drinking from cantaloupes- medium format photography- renegade art- dirty knees- patches- stripes-plaster- diy- reality and daydreams switching places- digging clay- oscillating fans- dioramas- tree worlds- travel tree travelogues- carrots- memories of my father that crawl across the floor, up my arms and into my cheeks- captured images- captured thoughts on my nightstand-turtle homes- hopes- sweat from hard work- long bike rides and aching legs- brushing my teeth outside- dirty fingernails- ink on my hands- unfiltered thoughts- originality- creating from beginnings-mint fields in mist- empty canvases,tubes of paint and endless nights- screaming songs into the wind- sharing secrets with birds- puddles, creeks, streams, hidden worlds behind waterfalls- feather tattoos-looking through paper towel rolls- defying Murphy and his law- green and blue- tearing out pictures- "Ah, but I was so much older then,
I'm younger than that now."(bob dylan)- "I have tried in my way to be free"(leonard cohen)... knowing these words to my very core.- learning-exploring-learning-exploring-slowly moving and watching and experiencing all fully and within the ritual, catching my reflection as a little girl...