communicate

hiddenfreedoms@yahoo.com

9.8.13

::gratitude::



feeling so much gratitude 
layered with an energy that is hard to explain.
have you ever felt momentum stirring in your life?
tune into it when you are truly focused on your intentions.
it is a swirl that uplifts you.

Z got the job! 
the one we were praying and hoping for.
one that allows him to re-enter his pursuit of creating with his hands, heart and mind.
he is a carpenter
an artist

now he will be doing carpentry
and this will propel him into a place where soon
he will be making his own creations.
we are so grateful.
this new job pays more and supports Z's spirit 
as well as our vision for the future.

change is occurring.
the past several months have been a quiet and still time.
a time for baby to grow
for my body to adapt to all the changes
for us to settle in together as a family
and set our intentions and goals for the future.
now it is time for more movement...
more application.

 as the energy is shifting i am re-arranging the home to fit where we are. 
more indoor plants
shear drapes
 more natural elements brought in
more words and images surrounding us
music from india, africa, and folk playing
candles and incense
baking and experimenting with dishes 

and we will be spending more and more time outdoors 
we crave this 
i crave this
(camping with friends, potlucks and bbq's)
and of course preparing for this new life to enter our lives.
days are passing quickly and love is swelling from our hearts.

i feel a peace inside
i am quiet
contemplative
walking in the woods and touching the earth is a must
reading and daydreaming about gardening, making soaps, yogurt,
breads, art projects, pottery
connect me to my spirit
i am singing more and learning guitar...
nali sings constantly and it inspires me.

i am in an inspired state of being


 (this image has for some reason makes me happy. Z says she looks like me...
i just connect to it...the red feather in the hair, the flowing top, the warrior "tattoos"
gonna start wearing feathers in my hair. through this pregnancy i felt my warrior spirit emerge.
i listen to the music of my people, the Iroquois Mohawks and my daughters name
will represent this. As soon as i am able i will be adding to my warrior tattoos!
Z is getting a buffalo in honor of our daughter and my heritage.)




















 










 


 













No comments:

isolation-rainy windows-rock hunting- stick carving- mobile making-picture jumping- secrets-cedar wood, sandalwood, lavender, lemongrass, broken green leaves and baby twigs- open skies that fill my belly- duality- paths that never cross- the smell of knees- red wine, campfire tea-home roasted coffee, green smoothies, yellow delicious apples everyday, fever dreams- drinking from cantaloupes- medium format photography- renegade art- dirty knees- patches- stripes-plaster- diy- reality and daydreams switching places- digging clay- oscillating fans- dioramas- tree worlds- travel tree travelogues- carrots- memories of my father that crawl across the floor, up my arms and into my cheeks- captured images- captured thoughts on my nightstand-turtle homes- hopes- sweat from hard work- long bike rides and aching legs- brushing my teeth outside- dirty fingernails- ink on my hands- unfiltered thoughts- originality- creating from beginnings-mint fields in mist- empty canvases,tubes of paint and endless nights- screaming songs into the wind- sharing secrets with birds- puddles, creeks, streams, hidden worlds behind waterfalls- feather tattoos-looking through paper towel rolls- defying Murphy and his law- green and blue- tearing out pictures- "Ah, but I was so much older then,
I'm younger than that now."(bob dylan)- "I have tried in my way to be free"(leonard cohen)... knowing these words to my very core.- learning-exploring-learning-exploring-slowly moving and watching and experiencing all fully and within the ritual, catching my reflection as a little girl...